Our success is largely based on the hard work, talent and dedication of our employees. Averaging more than a decade of experience in publishing, and with strong interpersonal, analytical and technical skills, our staff of industry experts are among the best in their fields
Software Support Representative- UK Office
A software support/training executive with project management experience is required by The Media Services Group UK. Based in our modern Central London office, you will be dealing directly with our UK publishing and exhibitions customers and will be an integral part of our team.
• Application software training to groups: On site and remote.
• Project management and implementation of new systems and upgrades
• Liaise between customers and programming
• Monitor and report progress
• Manage Helpdesk
• Application software support.
• Investigate and resolve user application software issues
• Escalate to development team/programming as required
Experience and Skills:
• Track record of application software training to groups including sales people/CRM
• Implementation experience including project management from initiation to ‘go live’
• Experience working for a supplier of business to business application software
• Experience with CRM and/or order processing system implementation or admin
• Experience in managing, administering and supporting business critical application software.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent customer service and communications skills as well as good presentation skills
• Experience working within the magazine publishing or exhibitions industries would be preferred
• Good general technical knowledge.
Please reply to email@example.com with MSG101 Software Support Representative in the subject line.